Anxiety and Trauma Therapist in New York
Mental Health Counselor-Limited Permit
My goal is to help adults process and regulate their anxious thoughts and traumatic experiences and allow them to become the heroes in their own story.
- Have you struggled to regulate yourself emotionally?
- Are you constantly having negative thoughts?
- Are you overcome by your history of trauma or anxiety in your daily life?
I Help With
I help adults identify triggers for their anxiety or trauma, develop healthy coping skills, and help with setting healthy boundaries
How I Help
I use a variety of therapies, including:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy – This allows me to help clients in challenging negative thoughts, implementing coping strategies, and providing psychoeducation to clients to help meet their goals
- Person-Centered Therapy – This confirms my belief that the client is the expert in their own story. Person-centered therapy allows me to always respect where a client is at unconditionally and helps me validate their feelings and thoughts.
I specialize in helping adults with:
- Complex emotions
- Negative thoughts
I am a limited permit mental health counselor. Received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the State University of New York at Plattsburgh, as well as my Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling and my Advanced Certification in Interdisciplinary Trauma Studies from the State University of New York at Oswego.
I have been able to work with a diverse population of people and be a part of their therapy journey. I am looking forward to walking alongside more people as they are starting (or have already started) this journey.
If any of this is resonating with you, please feel free to inquire about my services.